The following is a summary of my academic writing:
- Books: I have one book published and three books under contract: (1) Software Testing in the Cloud: Migration & Execution from Springer (2011); (2) Software Engineering in China: Research & Practice from Springer (2012), and (3) Software Testing in the Cloud: Perspectives on an Emerging Discipline from IGI Global (2012).
- Book Chapters: I have had five book chapters published in my career. All book chapters were fully peer-reviewed.
- Refereed Journal Articles: I have had nine refereed journal articles published in my career. I currently have two journal articles undergoing peer review and/or revision.
- Refereed Journals Edited: I have edited one special journal issue.
- Refereed Conference Papers: I have had 74 refereed conference papers published in my career, with two more papers currently under review. Several of these papers have appeared in the leading venues. For example, I have had two papers published in the most prestigious academic software engineering conference, ICSE: International Conference on Software Engineering.
- Conference Proceedings Edited: I have edited or (co-edited) 12 conference proceedings. Leading academic organizations (e.g., ACM Press, IEEE Computer Society Press, Tsinghua University Press) typically published these collections.
- Refereed Workshop Papers: I have had 12 refereed workshop papers published in my career. All workshop papers are fully peer-reviewed.
- Technical Reports: I have written 16 technical reports.